For Licenced Professionals & Businesses Only
Due to the health and safety concerns, we DO NOT accept returns, refunds, or exchanges on any orders unless there is a manufacturer defect.
We do NOT ship to P.O. Boxes or outside of Canada.
Shipping and handling fees are an estimated rate and are in accordance with the applicable shipping rules, regulations and charges particular to each province. Shipping rates may be revised depending on your order; if you place a very small or large order, the shipping costs may be reduced or increased, depending on the order, and we will inform of any changes.
Please note in most urban cities in Canada, it usually takes 2-5 business days for shipment to arrive, but in the smaller towns can take up to 7 business days.
Please note these estimated shipping charges are the charge we take on most orders. If your purchase includes heavy items and/or large items, we may revise the amount for the shipment and will contact you if any changes are made.
Furniture Shipping: We do not accept credit card payments for furniture
It's time to Infinite Shine Extra shine, more time. With 11 days of wear, our innovative Infinite Shine formula is more than just your regular nail polish.
The OPI infinite shine formula is unique and unusual and just as its name suggests. With a life of 11 days, this formula doesn’t chip easily. It has an extended stay as well. There is around 150 fun, bright and funky shades to choose from in this line. The infinitive shine is a range of formulas that are long lasting a bright and shiny with a vast array of colours. It dries to the touch in around 8 minutes but second, and thrust coats can be applied within a couple of minutes. The infinite shine is a crazy favourite during summers.
How To Make A Perfect OPI Infinite Shine Application?
- Prepare the nail by using an orangewood stick to push the cuticles back
- Shape your nails to your style with a natural nail filer (150 grit or higher)
- Prepare the natural nail by gently removing the shine using a buffer
- Remove the oils and dust on your nail by using nail cleanser
- Prep the nail for colour. Apply one coat of Infinite Shine Primer and let it dry
- Next, apply two thin coats of Infinite Shine Lacquer and let it dry
- Finally, apply a thin coat of Infinite Shine Gloss to seal in shine and finish the look
- To remove, use a cotton pad dipped in Expert Touch Lacquer Remover