For Licenced Professionals & Businesses Only
OPI Neon Collection
Neon Collection by OPI | Available on June 1st
Neon Collection Featuring Six Vibrant, Neon Shades for Summer 2019. The OPI Neon Collection was inspired by electronic dance music to help dance into the summer season. The collection offers electric charged colours that include bold neon hues of blue, orange, purple, teal, yellow and pink. Neons are HOT for summer, whether you wear these shades on fingers or toes, at the beach or by the pool, neons are fun and playful.
May 1, 2018 – Dance into the summer season with new Neons by OPI! Inspired by electronic dance music (EDM), OPI offers six new bright, statement-making shades for Summer 2019. The collection’s electric-charged palette includes bold neon hues of yellow, orange, purple, teal, blue and hero shade pink.
“In conceptualizing this collection, we looked toward EDM culture, which really celebrates being bold and energetic,” explains OPI Global Director of Color Collections Jill Bartoshevich. “The EDM concept of PLUR – Peace, Love, Unity & Respect – aligns perfectly with our own brand heritage, which focuses on how colour connects us and allows wearers to express their emotions. Neons by OPI exemplifies some of the messages you can send with colour – from joy and love to peace and acceptance.
- Pump Up the Volume, A bolt of neon yellow ‘bright’ off the tour.
- Orange You a Rock Star? This ‘a This ‘ a -peeling ’ orange is sure to rock your world.
- V-I-Pink Passes: You’re a VIP – Flash your fuchsia nails to be escorted to the front row.
- Positive Vibes Only: Good vibrations A neon purple that explodes with colours.
- Dance Party ‘Teal Dawn: Dance all night long with this surreal teal.
- Music is My Muse: A blue to embody free spirit and unite music with colour.
Nail Polish Color Availablity
All shades in Neons by OPI except PUMP Up the Volume and Music is My Muse will be available in GelColor, Infinite Shine and Nail Lacquer formulas (the yellow and blue hues are available in GelColor and Nail Lacquer formulas only). GelColor provides a salon-perfect finish with up to three-week wear, while Infinite Shine offers a high-shine finish and traditional lacquer application. Nail Lacquer features a highly-pigmented, rich formula for even application without streaking.