For Licenced Professionals & Businesses Only
Allow customers to experience the enjoyment and the benefits of a hot towel treatment with the Elite hot-towel cabinet. Made by an established name in the beauty salon industry, this affordable and dependable, hot-towel cabby boasts an internal temperature control so it does not overheat. It also possesses a heating element system around the inside walls of the cabinet in place of relying on bulbs for heat. This Elite hot-towel warmer cabi can accommodate up to 24 facial-sized towels. A unique feature of this particular unit is a door that opens downward instead of swinging open to the side. This quality unit comes equipped with a water-drip pan and two interior wire towel racks. To maximize results, pre-soak the small facial towels, wring out the excess water before rolling them up and placing them on the racks inside. Elite Towel Warmer ETL (Single) 110V HC-X Cabi keeps towels at around 160 degrees for refreshing, hygienic treatments. Holds approximately 24 regular manicure size towels or regular facial towels (not included). ETL approved.
- 17 3/4" L x 10 1/2" D x 14" H (Exterior)
- 20 1/2" L total with door pulled down (Exterior)
- 14 1/2" L x 7 1/2" D x 9 3/4 H (Interior)
- All dimensions are approximate and subject to change
- Warms towels to a constant temperature (Around 160 degrees)
- Drip tray for collecting water from moist towels
- Silicone door seal for heat retention and quiet operation
- Approved 110V for North America Electric only!
- Place towels in wet or dry
- 24 facial-towel capacity.
- Contains an internal temperature control so the unit does not overheat.
- This unit does not rely on bulbs for heat which can burn out and do not provide consistent heating throughout.
- Has a heating element system around the internal walls of the unit.
- Includes two interior towel racks and water drip pan.
- Pull down door.
- ETL approved
- 1 year warranty
- 2 shelves
Care & Use for Hot Towel Cabinets:
The care and use of our hot towel cabinets is the same throughout our product line. Once you turn on the unit, it will reach a pre-set temperature of approximately 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
You can place moist or dry towels inside the towel warmer. Pre-moistened hot towels are an easy and efficient way to give your clients that extra comfort without having to do laundry and moisten the towels yourself. If you do decide to use your own moist towels, make sure you empty the drip tray before you close for the evening. The drip tray is designed to collect excess water and condensation that may come from the moist towels as they sit inside the hot towel cabi. You should also remove any un-used towels at the end of the day, wipe down the inside and leave the door open to allow for air circulation and prevent any mildew smell or buildup.