For Licenced Professionals & Businesses Only
Due to the health and safety concerns, we DO NOT accept returns, refunds, or exchanges on any orders unless there is a manufacturer defect.
We do NOT ship to P.O. Boxes or outside of Canada.
Shipping and handling fees are an estimated rate and are in accordance with the applicable shipping rules, regulations and charges particular to each province. Shipping rates may be revised depending on your order; if you place a very small or large order, the shipping costs may be reduced or increased, depending on the order, and we will inform of any changes.
Please note in most urban cities in Canada, it usually takes 2-5 business days for shipment to arrive, but in the smaller towns can take up to 7 business days.
Please note these estimated shipping charges are the charge we take on most orders. If your purchase includes heavy items and/or large items, we may revise the amount for the shipment and will contact you if any changes are made.
Furniture Shipping: We do not accept credit card payments for furniture
Model Bottle Lipstick Sealer 0.17 fl oz/5ml 07903 (00008)
Model in a Bottle presents their lipstick sealer, which drys in 30-45 seconds after application and cures after 10 minutes. If your lips are dry and you feel a tingling sensation, this is the safe natural setting process at work. The tingling will stop if you lick your lips after the sealer air dries. For dry lips or when wearing matte / long lating lipsticks, condition your lips at night with high quality lip moisturizer. After several days of treatment, the tingling sensation will stop. If the sealer dries but still feels sticky, the seal is not complete due to lipstick applied too heavily, not blotting or lips pressed together before the dealer fully dried.
Tips for Fabulous Lips:
- Outline lips with lip pencil before applying lipstick
- Brush sealer around edge of lip line to prevent feathering
- Use a matte lipstick for even longer lasting lips
- When using a creamier lipstick, blot and apply 2 coats of sealer, allowing to dry in between
- Easily remove with cleanser or make-up remover
- Apply lipstick as usual
- Blot with a tissue
- Brush sealer all over lips generously, keeping lips apart for about 30-45 seconds to allow sealer to dry
- Allow sealer to cure by not eating or drinking for about 10 minutes