For Licenced Professionals & Businesses Only
MBI-Master Beauty Instruments is one of the most trusted brands in nails and beauty industry. Most outstanding precision-crafted with stainless steel,
MBI instruments are made by Solingen finest, hot forged special surgical grade stainless steel.
How to Care:
Must lubricate after sterilization and always keep a distance from each other.
After removing from sterilization solution make sure rinse as much you can and remove every single drop of chemical especially from joints & screw to avoid corrosion which helps products to be intact from damage. Try your best not to drop any instrument. For more information please read our Sterilizing – Cleaning and Care instructions.
About Nail Files
A nail file is a nail tool that is used to grind down nails to give them a more beautiful shape. These are often used during pedicure and manicure, however, are considered very helpful for quick fixes of cracks, broken or rough nails.
When to use each grit?
Nail files are graded according to the grit per square inch. For instance, 80 grit will have 80 pieces of sand in a square inch. A wrong choice of grit could damage your clients’ nails. Using the correct grit for every situation is crucial for your nail protection.
- 80 grit: Extra Coarse-This grit level is helpful for removing gel overlays or for shortening artificial nails. It is not recommended to use it for natural nails.
- 100 grit: A bit coarse but still can be used for shaping the sidewall of artificial nails or for shaping hard toenails.
- 150 grit: If you want to blend your nail tips, then 150 grit is a great option. You can use it for over-the-top filling.
- 180 grit: This one is the medium file, and it’s used in the nail plate preparation. You can use it to give a beautiful shape and nice, smooth finishing to artificial nails. However, if your nails are hard, then don’t use it for natural nails.
- 240 grit: It is the softest and finer grit. You can use it to shape your hard natural nails. You can use it in the nail plate presentation before the enhancement product.
- 4000 grit: This grit is the smoothest one and is used to remove ridges and make the nail surface smooth. These are the finest files and consider as finishing files.