For Licenced Professionals & Businesses Only
Due to the health and safety concerns, we DO NOT accept returns, refunds, or exchanges on any orders unless there is a manufacturer defect.
We do NOT ship to P.O. Boxes or outside of Canada.
Shipping and handling fees are an estimated rate and are in accordance with the applicable shipping rules, regulations and charges particular to each province. Shipping rates may be revised depending on your order; if you place a very small or large order, the shipping costs may be reduced or increased, depending on the order, and we will inform of any changes.
Please note in most urban cities in Canada, it usually takes 2-5 business days for shipment to arrive, but in the smaller towns can take up to 7 business days.
Please note these estimated shipping charges are the charge we take on most orders. If your purchase includes heavy items and/or large items, we may revise the amount for the shipment and will contact you if any changes are made.
Furniture Shipping: We do not accept credit card payments for furniture
USA Manicure 5" White Mini Nail File 100/100 - 50pcs
About Nail Files
A nail file is a nail tool that is used to grind down nails to give them a more beautiful shape. These are often used during pedicure and manicure, however, are considered very helpful for quick fixes of cracks, broken or rough nails.
When to use each grit?
Nail files are graded according to the grit per square inch. For instance, 80 grit will have 80 pieces of sand in a square inch. A wrong choice of grit could damage your clients’ nails. Using the correct grit for every situation is crucial for your nail protection.
- 80 grit: Extra Coarse-This grit level is helpful for removing gel overlays or for shortening artificial nails. It is not recommended to use it for natural nails.
- 100 grit: A bit coarse but still can be used for shaping the sidewall of artificial nails or for shaping hard toenails.
- 150 grit: If you want to blend your nail tips, then 150 grit is a great option. You can use it for over-the-top filling.
- 180 grit: This one is the medium file, and it’s used in the nail plate preparation. You can use it to give a beautiful shape and nice, smooth finishing to artificial nails. However, if your nails are hard, then don’t use it for natural nails.
- 240 grit: It is the softest and finer grit. You can use it to shape your hard natural nails. You can use it in the nail plate presentation before the enhancement product.
- 4000 grit: This grit is the smoothest one and is used to remove ridges and make the nail surface smooth. These are the finest files and consider as finishing files.