For Licenced Professionals & Businesses Only
Elite Towel Warmer ETL (Single) 110V HC-X Cabi keeps towels at around 160 degrees for refreshing, hygienic treatments. Holds approximately 24 regular manicure size towels or regular facial towels (not included). ETL approved.
- Outside: 17.5" Wide x 10.5" Deep x 14" High
- Inside: 14.5" Wide x 7" Deep x 9.5" High
- Warms towels to a constant temperature (Around 160 degrees)
- Place towels in wet or dry
- 2 shelves
- Drip tray for collecting water from moist towels
- Silicone door seal for heat retention and quiet operation
- ETL approved
- 1 year warranty
- Approved 110V for North America Electric only!
Care & Use for Hot Towel Cabinets:
The care and use of our hot towel cabinets is the same throughout our product line. Once you turn on the unit, it will reach a pre-set temperature of approximately 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
You can place moist or dry towels inside the towel warmer. Pre-moistened hot towels are an easy and efficient way to give your clients that extra comfort without having to do laundry and moisten the towels yourself. If you do decide to use your own moist towels, make sure you empty the drip tray before you close for the evening. The drip tray is designed to collect excess water and condensation that may come from the moist towels as they sit inside the hot towel cabi. You should also remove any un-used towels at the end of the day, wipe down the inside and leave the door open to allow for air circulation and prevent any mildew smell or buildup.