For Licenced Professionals & Businesses Only
RefectoCil Browsita Class
You will learn the proper way to deliver eye lashe service (lifting, curling and tinting lashes) and understand the difference between Lash Lift and Lash Curl. You will be able to demonstrate your skills in the practical portion in the afternoon with your model and be able to enhance the look of the lift and curl with a lash tint. You will also learn the importance of filling out consent forms and properly performing patch tests, in order to see if there are any allergies present to the solutions and glues.
What is Browista? A Browista is a professional who can perform lash and brow styling using RefectoCil products.
Are you interested in becoming a BROWISTA?
Then register now and you will be able to learn the following:
- How to shape the lashes whether your client wants a lash curl or lash lift.
- How to customize the colour for your client's brows.
- How to shape and colour in under 15mins.
- Product knowledge in order to see why Refectocil.
- Aftercare for lashes and brows.
- Catering to sensitive customers.
- Class Duration: 7 Hours
- Class Fee: Purchase the package for $315 + Tax
- Class Requirements: Students MUST bring a model
- Class Date:
December 1st, 2019 (10:00 AM - 5:00 PM)- Brake: 30 Minutes.
- Class Location: 4500 Dixie Road, Unit 10A-B Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 1V7
Why RefectoCil Class?
RefectoCil Lash and Brow Professional Training Courses will help you give your clients the professional beauty look they desire. With RefectoCil Lash and Brow styling and curling products, you can provide your clients with a lush and voluminous look that lasts up to 6 weeks without the use of harmful or damaging tools. This class will cover Eyelash & Eyebrow Styling and Eyelash Curl. This class also offer an exciting opportunity to learn from a professional trainer the process and techniques of RefectoCil Lash and Brow Styling at a NEW lower price.
Enrolled participants will be required to bring a model in with them to perform the course components on.
Participants will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
Please note, there is a $50.00 fee for any cancellations less than one week prior to the course date.