Eyelash Extensions Training Class, Featureing JB Lashes Products
Become a true JB Lashes Pro and sharpen up your lashes technique and skills.
Master the JB LASHES technique for applying eyelash extensions. Upon completion of JB LASHES extensive 8-hour course, you will be awarded a professional certification and receive materials and aids. JB LASHES Certified Trainers are the leading professionals in the eyelash extension industry with extensive knowledge, tips, and skills to share.
Our Instructor has been teaching Aesthetics for over 15 years. A former graduate from Mellennia Institute of Aesthetics, she has gained her expertise and knowledge working at top spas and furthermore teaching at well-known schools in the GTA. She has been teaching lash extensions for over 5 years and provides each student with a thorough amount of knowledge and hands-on practice to allow them to work comfortably on clients.
More benefits of this course
- Hands-on time (roll up your sleeves & get creative!)
- Time-saving tips and tricks
- Health and Safety
- Products and Tools
- Work Area Preparation
- Lash Lengths and Diameters
- Isolation and Lash Application
- After Care Outline
- Removal Process
- Frequently Asked Questions
Learning how to apply JB Lashes with the newest techniques is an opportunity for professionals in the beauty industry to sharpen their skills. Covers basic technique, safety, and client care. Students will receive the opportunity to practice applying extensions on a live model (provided by the student) under the supervision of a Master Level Trainer.
- Class Duration: 8 Hours
- Class Fee: $900.00 +tax
- Class Date:
- Sunday, Nov 11th, 2018 (9:30 am - 5 pm)
- Sunday, Dec 09th, 2019 (9:30 am - 5 pm)
- Sunday, Jan 20th, 2019 (9:30 am - 5 pm)
- Sunday, Feb 17th, 2019 (9:30 am - 5 pm)
- Sunday, March 10th, 2019 (9:30 am - 5 pm)
- Sunday, May 19th, 2019 (9:30 am - 5 pm)
- Sunday, June 16th, 2019 (9:30 am - 5 pm)
- Class Location: Nails R Us Showroom 4500 Dixie Road, Unit 10A-10B Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 1V7, Canada
The Kit will Include
- Lashes C Curl lengths 9, 10, 11, 12
- Lash Adhesive
- Gel Remover
- Protein Primer
- Small bottle of alcohol
- Small bottle of acetone
- Mascara Wands
- Under Eye lint-free pads
- Q tips
- 2 Tweezers
- Under eye Mirror
- Jade Stone
- Mannequin Head
- 1 Pair of Lash strips for Practical work
Class Duration And Details
- The course is 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Theory will start at 9:30 am- 11:00 am
- Practical on Mannequin Dolls from 11:00- 1:00 pm
- Lunch 1:00- 1:30 pm
- Live Models 2:30 pm-4:45 pm
- Clean up and Certificate 4:45- 5:00pm
Our education courses are available to professionals in the nail & esthetic & spa industry only. Our classes are not recommended for beginners just starting out, but rather for those with some basic professional knowledge/experience.
Should you be unable to pass a class, you will need to pay the class registration fee each time you retake the class to become certified. There is a $50 fee for last-minute cancellations. For hands-on classes, we cannot accommodate models due to classroom space. For nail classes, students work on each other, therefore, please have one hand with natural nails.
The student is required to purchase the listed products to get enrolled in the respective education class and fill in the form at the bottom of this page as well. Also, When you place the order please mention in the comment section that you have purchased following products to get admission in the required class.
Please Contact us if you have any questions.