For Licenced Professionals & Businesses Only
Caronlab Advanced Waxing Techniques | Esthetic Career Education Class
Become a certified wax technician and sharpen up your Waxing Hair Removal skills.
Learn the most amazing wax techniques you will ever do (the Lilian Caron methods). Even if you perfect just one aspect of this workshop, your clients will experience the difference.
Learning how to perform a professional waxing treatment whilst protecting themselves from the hard effort. Caronlab and us plan to continually provide the necessary education, workshops, and supplies for the beauty market to help deliver the best waxing service out there. With the impressive features Caronlab products carry and the benefit of this waxing education certificate, we guarantee your customers' highest satisfaction.
- Class Duration: 6.5 Hours
- Class Fee: $336 (includes Caronlab Mobile Waxing Intro Kit, Class, and Certificate. Please use promo10 to get 10% Off discount when you enroll
- Class Date: Sunday, February 17th, 2019 (9:30 am - 4:00 pm) There will be a 30min lunch break
- Class Location: Nails R Us Showroom 4500 Dixie Road, Unit 10A-10B Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 1V7, Canada
Benefits of this course (What you will learn)
- How to use correctly Caronlab strip, hard and film wax
- Learn signature movements such as: Like a Swan, Follow Through, Comb & Detangle, The Cross and the Platform
- How to save money in the treatment room with Caronlab waxes and ancillaries
- Receive 10% off Caronlab purchases
- Much more!
Certified Wax Technician
The class will be instructed by Holly Hayes, a Caronlab expert trainer.
Holly Hayes is a certified Caronlab educator from Australia. She has taught the Lilliane Caron Method around the world.
Holly equips wax technicians with the confidence and skills to perform a professional treatment whilst protecting themselves from the effort of waxing. Holly was nominated in 2015 & 2016 for 'Educator of the Year' in Australia and is well recognized within the beauty industry as one of its leading educators. She is extremely knowledgeable about the waxing industry and will answer questions with confidence and professionalism.
Our education courses are available to professionals in the nail & esthetic & spa industry only. Our classes are not recommended for beginners just starting out, but rather for those with some basic professional knowledge/experience.
Should you be unable to pass a class, you will need to pay the class registration fee each time you retake the class to become certified. There is a $50 fee for last-minute cancellations. For hands-on classes, we cannot accommodate models due to classroom space. For nail classes, students work on each other, therefore, please have one hand with natural nails.
The student is required to purchase the listed products to get enrolled in the respective education class and fill in the form at the bottom of this page as well. Also, When you place the order please mention in the comment section that you have purchased following products to get admission in the required class.
Please Contact us if you have any questions.