For Licenced Professionals & Businesses Only
Beginner Nail Technician Certification Course
Learn how to create high-end designs that your competition can’t match!
Beginner Nail Technician Certification Course will teach you how to make a complete nail art application and extraordinary designs that most salon customers always ask for. This class will cover all the important elements involved from theory to hands-on applications.
Learning how to create stunning nail art with Magic Gel System is a great decision for your nail career goal. With continuous support, marketing, and training assets, you will have everything that you need to perform the conventional nail art service. We truly think you can achieve your goal with all the support Magic Gel can provide.
- Class Fee: $997 +tax
- Class Duration: 4 Days, 6 Hours Each
- Class Time: 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Class Dates
- 8th, 9th, 15th and 16th of December 2019
- 19th, 20th, 26th and 27th of January 2020
- 16th, 17th, 23rd and 24th of February 2020
- 22nd, 23rd, 29th and 30th of March 2020
- 5th, 6th, 12th and 13th of April 2020
- 17th, 18th, 24th and 25th of May 2020
- 7th, 8th, 14th and 15th of June 2020
- 12th, 13th, 19th and 20th of July 2020
- 9th, 10th, 16th and 17th of August 2020
- 13th, 14th, 20th and 21st of September 2020
- Class Location: Nails R Us Showroom 4500 Dixie Road, Unit 10A-10B Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 1V7, Canada
- Industry Overview
- Nail Diseases
- Nail Structure
- Tool Overview
- Nail Preparation
- Sculpting Theory
- Electric Filing introduction
- Natural Nail Overlay
- Form Modification
- Nail Extensions
- Painted French
- Sculpted Camouflage
- Ombre Design
The class includes a course kit valued at $300.
- Dust brush and wipes
- 1 Primer pen
- 1 Flawless Bond Base 15 ml
- 1 Brilliant & Universal 15 ml
- 1 Creamy Camouflage 15 ml
- 1 Universal White #2 7 ml
- 1 Color Gel 7 ml
- 1 Glitter Gel 7 ml
- 1 Flawless Sculpting Brush #7
- 1 Top Gel 15 ml
- 1 Online Expert Nail Technician Course- included in the fee
How to prepare
Each student will be working on their own hands. Please make sure your nails are completely free of any product (no nail polish, no gel polish, no hard gel, no acrylic). Arrive at 8:30 am to properly set up before the start of the class. Late students distract the whole group.
What To Bring
- UV/LED Lamp
- Overhead/Table Lamp
- Cleanser/Wipes/Buffer/Plastic Tips
- Any other items you might need
- Manicure tools
- Electric file
- Notebook for taking notes
- Willingness to learn and have fun!
Our education courses are available to professionals in the nail & aesthetic & spa industry only. Our classes are not recommended for beginners just starting out, but rather for those with some basic professional knowledge/experience.
Should you be unable to pass a class, you will need to pay the class registration fee each time you retake the class to become certified. There is a $50 fee for last-minute cancellations. For hands-on classes, we cannot accommodate models due to classroom space. For nail classes, students work on each other, therefore, please have one hand with natural nails.
The student is required to purchase the listed products to get enrolled in the respective education class and fill in the form at the bottom of this page as well. Also, When you place the order please mention in the comment section that you have purchased the following products to get admission in the required class.
Please Contact us if you have any questions.