Toronto Aesthetic Nail Supply, Cosmetics Beauty Products and SPA Expo Event Fair Exhibition
Toronto Esthétique Spa International Conference is Canada's largest Nail Supply and SPA Trade Show. Includes thousands of make-up artists, vendors, manufacturers, and enthusiasts who present and discover the greatest of beauty industry has come to nowadays. Visitors can learn new techniques and explore the world's latest products, engage in education workshops, and demonstrations and obtain information on nails, beauty and spa trends.
Who should visit this Cosmetics Exhibition Event?
Salon owners and professional aesthetics who have interest in the following
- Nail Supply Fair
- Find out more about salon/spa brands
- Salon supplies Exhibition
- Beauty products trade show
- Cosmetic Product Showcase
ESI Toronto is a Canadian international cosmetics, health, spa, nail supply, and beauty products Expo Event Trade Fair Exhibition trade show, where you can find and compare Canada's largest distributors in the beauty industry. It's a must-attend event for all beauty professionals and salon owners, and we look forward to seeing you.
Fair Event Information
- The 19th Edition
- Nails R Us Booth: 227
- Date: April 28-29, 2019
- Location: Downtown Metro Toronto Convention Centre 255 Front Street West Toronto, Ontario M5V 2W6
More Resources about the Exhibition Center
How to get here?
Nail supply fair in the downtown location is easy to access from anywhere in the GTA, from a number of different transportation options.
Get here by car From Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Take Highway 401 East to Highway 427 South
- Follow Highway 427 South to the Gardiner Expressway
- Exit at Spadina Avenue
- Proceed north on Spadina Avenue and turn right on Front St.
- Turn right on Simcoe St. then turn right into the garage
Get here by GO transit
- Exit Union station, proceed west on Front Street to the North Building
- The South Building can be accessed via the SkyWalk
- Alternatively, you can exit at Union station and follow the SkyWalk to either the North or South Building
Click here for different options on how to get here.
Other helpful information
Downtown Metro Toronto Convention Centre
ESI Toronto, Esthetique Spa International (18th Edition)
Nails R Us Booth At ESI Toronto 2018
Nails R Us Hosting CND Show 2018