For Licenced Professionals & Businesses Only
OPI Many Celebrations To Go! 15 ml/0.5 fl oz HR L10 is one of the must-have nail lacquer colours for every salon. When OPI nail polishes first came out of its fantastic range of colours floored people. Even today OPI not only has a wide range of colours but also dries fast. The second coat can be applied within a minute or two. It dries super fast and has extended wear. Meaning, it lasts longer. It’s a value for money, with the bottle being a good 15ml. OPI also has a broader brush which is generally appreciated and preferred by nail technicians for a more even and smoother finish. OPI Nail Lacquer provides exceptional formula, fashionable colours and iconic shade names. OPI’s heavily-pigmented lacquers are super rich, long-lasting, and chip-resistant – offering affordable luxury to consumers.
- Heavy pigmented lacquers allow exceptional coverage on nails
- Features fashionable colours and iconic, humorous names
- Long lasting wear and shine up to 7 days
- Focus on safety and innovation
OPI Just Surprised Everyone by Bringing Back One of Its Most Popular Nail Polish Collections. OPI said "You asked, and we heard. One of our most coveted collections is back and cuter than ever." The OPI Hello Kitty Winter 2019 Collection is almost as enthusiastic as the fans holding their breath to buy it again in 2019. There should be considering the last time manicure enthusiasts were blessed with the Hello Kitty products and adorable packaging. Are you curious to find out more about OPI Hello Kitty? Discover what make this holiday collection so special for OPI's fans.
How To Make A Perfect OPI Nail Lacquer Application?
- Start by applying OPI Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back. Base Coat prevents staining, yellowing and provides a smooth surface for application to ensure a long-lasting manicure.
- With over 200 unique shades options, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail. Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
- Finish with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails to seal in the color and prevent scratches and chipping for up to 7 days. Choose a high-shine or matte finish. It's your pick!