For Licenced Professionals & Businesses Only
Due to the health and safety concerns, we DO NOT accept returns, refunds, or exchanges on any orders unless there is a manufacturer defect.
We do NOT ship to P.O. Boxes or outside of Canada.
Shipping and handling fees are an estimated rate and are in accordance with the applicable shipping rules, regulations and charges particular to each province. Shipping rates may be revised depending on your order; if you place a very small or large order, the shipping costs may be reduced or increased, depending on the order, and we will inform of any changes.
Please note in most urban cities in Canada, it usually takes 2-5 business days for shipment to arrive, but in the smaller towns can take up to 7 business days.
Please note these estimated shipping charges are the charge we take on most orders. If your purchase includes heavy items and/or large items, we may revise the amount for the shipment and will contact you if any changes are made.
Furniture Shipping: We do not accept credit card payments for furniture
Chisel Powder Ombre 2 oz OM78B
Chisel Dipping Powder System is the professional's top choice for nail art, which allows you to create simple to complex ombre nail art design.
Match and pair different colours together to create a beautiful ombre look on nails.
Unlimited possibilities for your imagination to go wild by combining the colours of your choices.
Nail artists create bright and colourful stamped nail designs.
Use with Chisel Nail Art 3D Stamps to cut special shapes and unique designs into uncured dipping powder.
Chisel Nail Art Colors/Types:
- Chisel Dip Powder Solid
- Chisel Dip Powder Standard
- Chisel Dip Powder Ombre
- Chisel Dip Powder Metallic
- Chisel Dip Powder Glow
- Chisel Dip Powder Glitter
- Chisel Dip Powder Candy
- Chisel Liquid
How To Use
- First, base coat to nail bed to deliver the dipping powder a powerful foundation
- Then, apply dipping powder by a manicure brush or by dipping fingers straight into the powder
- Following, use a Chisel Nail Art Stamp to cut three-dimensional designs into the uncured dipping powder.
- Later, use the top coat to give the color dipping powder and rich and bright finish.
- Then, use activator to cure dipping powder and top coat.
- Use various colours and multiple stamps to create original stamped nail art that your clients will prefer.