For Licenced Professionals & Businesses Only
OPI nail polishes are a must at every salon. When they first came out of its fantastic range of colours floored people. Even today OPI not only has a wide range of colours but also dries fast. The second coat can be applied within a minute or two. It dries super fast and has extended wear. Meaning, it lasts longer. It’s a value for money, with the bottle being a good 15ml. OPI also has a broader brush which is generally appreciated and preferred by nail technicians for a more even and smoother finish. OPI Nail Lacquer provides exceptional formula, fashionable colours and iconic shade names. OPI’s heavily-pigmented lacquers are super rich, long-lasting, and chip-resistant – offering affordable luxury to consumers.
- Heavy pigmented lacquers allow exceptional coverage on nails
- Features fashionable colours and iconic, humorous names
- Long lasting wear and shine up to 7 days
- Focus on safety and innovation
How To Make A Perfect OPI Nail Lacquer Application?
- Start by applying OPI Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back. Base Coat prevents staining, yellowing and provides a smooth surface for application to ensure a long-lasting manicure.
- With over 200 unique shades options, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail. Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
- Finish with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails to seal in the color and prevent scratches and chipping for up to 7 days. Choose a high-shine or matte finish. It's your pick!