For Licenced Professionals & Businesses Only
Silkline Latex Finger Cots Non-Powdered 150 pcs
Finger Cots Protect from Contamination! They are rolled and Non-Powdered. Made super thin for excellent sensitivity. The fingers cots are used for blisters, abrasions & cuts. Finger Cots can be used to protect fingers from contamination, infection, apply medication, insert suppositories, and for many other uses where hygiene is necessary. Finger Cots also can be used to protect a lightly bandaged finger from moisture and dirt for short periods of time. Air circulation to an injury is reduced while wearing a Finger Cot, so it should be worn for only a short period of time.
- Latex finger cots can be easily unrolled
- Protect blisters, stitches, burns and cuts
- Can protect bandages from dirt and water.
- Flexible and puncture resistant
- Single use
- One size
- Rolled cuff
- Off-white colour
- Approximate 3/4" diameter (20 mm)
- Bag of 150
- Convenient peggable packaging
Finger Cot Directions For Use:
- Place finger to be covered in the center of Finger Cot with roll facing out.
- Carefully unroll Finger Cot by pushing down to the end of the finger. Finger Cot should fit closely to the base of the finger.
- To remove Finger Cot, reverse process. Roll Finger Cot up a finger.
- Avoid touching the contaminated side of Finger Cot.
Warning: Finger Cots contain Natural Rubber Latex which may cause allergic reactions.