For Licenced Professionals & Businesses Only
Due to the health and safety concerns, we DO NOT accept returns, refunds, or exchanges on any orders unless there is a manufacturer defect.
We do NOT ship to P.O. Boxes or outside of Canada.
Shipping and handling fees are an estimated rate and are in accordance with the applicable shipping rules, regulations and charges particular to each province. Shipping rates may be revised depending on your order; if you place a very small or large order, the shipping costs may be reduced or increased, depending on the order, and we will inform of any changes.
Please note in most urban cities in Canada, it usually takes 2-5 business days for shipment to arrive, but in the smaller towns can take up to 7 business days.
Please note these estimated shipping charges are the charge we take on most orders. If your purchase includes heavy items and/or large items, we may revise the amount for the shipment and will contact you if any changes are made.
Furniture Shipping: We do not accept credit card payments for furniture
RefectoCil Eyelash Perm Glue Refill - 4ml RC5504
Perfect for fixing eyelashes. For completion of the Eyelash Perm Kit, this item can be ordered separately.
Usage: RefectoCil Glue allows you to affix any stubborn lashes to an eyelash roller. Apply RefectoCil Glue to the eyelash roller and affix the lashes.
Tricks: Wait 5 seconds after applying the RefectoCil glue to the eyelash roller. RefectoCil glue gains its full adhesive strength after a few seconds have elapsed. Then, attach the eyelashes to the eyelash roller.
- 1. How long does RefectoCil Glue keep for after it has been opened?
- RefectoCil Glue can be kept for at least 3 months after opening. Please shake the product before use. Always screw the top back up immediately after use. All eyelash perming products should be kept in cool conditions, away from direct sunlight.
- How much RefectoCil glue is required to attach the lashes?
- A thin strip of RefectoCil glue is completely sufficient to attach even stubborn lashes.
- Can the effects of the lash perm and neutraliser be reduced through the application of RefectoCil glue?
- No! The lash perm and neutraliser will be just as effective, even when combined with RefectoCil glue.