For Licenced Professionals & Businesses Only
Due to the health and safety concerns, we DO NOT accept returns, refunds, or exchanges on any orders unless there is a manufacturer defect.
We do NOT ship to P.O. Boxes or outside of Canada.
Shipping and handling fees are an estimated rate and are in accordance with the applicable shipping rules, regulations and charges particular to each province. Shipping rates may be revised depending on your order; if you place a very small or large order, the shipping costs may be reduced or increased, depending on the order, and we will inform of any changes.
Please note in most urban cities in Canada, it usually takes 2-5 business days for shipment to arrive, but in the smaller towns can take up to 7 business days.
Please note these estimated shipping charges are the charge we take on most orders. If your purchase includes heavy items and/or large items, we may revise the amount for the shipment and will contact you if any changes are made.
Furniture Shipping: We do not accept credit card payments for furniture
OPI nail polishes are a must at every salon. When they first came out of its fantastic range of colours floored people. Even today OPI not only has a wide range of colours but also dries fast. The second coat can be applied within a minute or two. It dries super fast and has extended wear. Meaning, it lasts longer. It’s a value for money, with the bottle being a good 15ml. OPI also has a broader brush which is generally appreciated and preferred by nail technicians for a more even and smoother finish. OPI Nail Lacquer provides exceptional formula, fashionable colours and iconic shade names. OPI’s heavily-pigmented lacquers are super rich, long-lasting, and chip-resistant – offering affordable luxury to consumers.
- Heavy pigmented lacquers allow exceptional coverage on nails
- Features fashionable colours and iconic, humorous names
- Long lasting wear and shine up to 7 days
- Focus on safety and innovation
How To Make A Perfect OPI Nail Lacquer Application?
- Start by applying OPI Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back. Base Coat prevents staining, yellowing and provides a smooth surface for application to ensure a long-lasting manicure.
- With over 200 unique shades options, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail. Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
- Finish with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails to seal in the color and prevent scratches and chipping for up to 7 days. Choose a high-shine or matte finish. It's your pick!