For Licenced Professionals & Businesses Only
Gelish colours apply like a polish, with twist cap and applicator, but are cured in a lamp like gels. The gels come in an array of colours, and cure in a LED lamp in 30 seconds or cure in two minutes in traditional UV lamps. Gelish stays on nails for three weeks with no chipping or peeling, and soak completely off in only 10-15 minutes. When applied with Gelish FOUNDATION Base Gel, each Gelish Polish will do approximately 25-30 full sets of nails (using 2 coats of colour). Gelish soak-off gel polishes are intended for use with Gelish foundation.
Why Choose Gelish Products For Your Nail Salon Service
- GELISH Soak Off Gel products do NOT damage the natural nail plate and can be removed between uses or can be filled like traditional in salon services.
- GELISH utilizes specially formulated soak off gel technology and special designed colour pigments to create the ultimate in Soak Off Gel Polish.
- GELISH can be used as a polish in a simple brush on the application and can be used for accents and nail art with applications your imagination can only dream of.
- GELISH applies in 2 thin coats but achieves excellent coverage.
Gelish Formula Features
This unique formula and application outperform other Soak Off Gel Polishes with excellent coverage, quick and accurate cure times, and easy removal process.
- Gel polish that leaves full-coverage on nail tips.
- Super fast drying time 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
- Improved product flow and stability.
- Up to 21 days of amazing, chip-free wear.
- Available in 170+ colours
Gelish Gel Polish Features
- Gelish Formula:Improved product flow for a flawless finish. Improved stability with new packaging. And still up to 21 days of amazing, chip-free wear
- Morgan Taylor Formula: Long-wear reactive nail lacquer provides the best nail colour performance possible —its ultrarich pigmented formulas deliver a vibrant and durable colour experience and the best shine of any lacquer.
- Exclusive brush Ultra-fine: laser cut bristles, curved cuticle-friendly shape for the easiest, most full coverage application.
- Ergonomic Cap Lightweight: design moulds perfectly to your fingers for complete control.
- Custom-designed bottle: Engineered for a fit second to none and perfectly weighted for comfort and balance.
Gelish Cure Time
• LED Light - 20 Second Cure
• UV Light* - 2 Minute Cure
(*NOTE: Minimum 36 Watt UV Light is recommended)
Gelish Gel Nail Polish Application & Removal How-To Instructions
Gelish is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using either a UV or LED lamp. Here are the steps:
Gelish Nail Polish Application
- Apply one thin coat of Hand & Nail Harmony PH Bond to the nail (recommendation only).
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish Foundation Base Gel. Place hand in lamp and cure for 1 min. Repeat on the second hand.
- Using a dry lint-free wipe or pad (with nothing on it) gently wipe the “deglaze” shiny surface (left from the Foundation Base Gel) from your nail.
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish colour polish to one hand and cure for 2 minutes under the lamp. Repeat on the second hand.
- Apply a second coat of your Gelish colour polish to one hand and cure for 2 minutes under the lamp. Repeat on the second hand.
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish Top It Off to one hand and cure for 2 minutes under the lamp. Repeat on the second hand.
- Remove sticky/tacky film left on the nail with a lint-free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol. Nails will feel sticky when finished, be sure to remove this layer of film to harden nails.
Gelish Nail Polish Removal
- Using a nail file gently file the top of the nail to remove the shine and top layer of Gelish.
- Soak a cotton ball or pad with 99% acetone and apply it over the top of the nail.
- Wrap foil over the cotton ball and around each finger and wait 10 min.
- Grip each foil wrap, using a twisting motion pull the foil off one nail at a time.
- Remove residual polish from the nail using any wooden (cuticle) stick.