For Licenced Professionals & Businesses Only
Due to the health and safety concerns, we DO NOT accept returns, refunds, or exchanges on any orders unless there is a manufacturer defect.
We do NOT ship to P.O. Boxes or outside of Canada.
Shipping and handling fees are an estimated rate and are in accordance with the applicable shipping rules, regulations and charges particular to each province. Shipping rates may be revised depending on your order; if you place a very small or large order, the shipping costs may be reduced or increased, depending on the order, and we will inform of any changes.
Please note in most urban cities in Canada, it usually takes 2-5 business days for shipment to arrive, but in the smaller towns can take up to 7 business days.
Please note these estimated shipping charges are the charge we take on most orders. If your purchase includes heavy items and/or large items, we may revise the amount for the shipment and will contact you if any changes are made.
Furniture Shipping: We do not accept credit card payments for furniture
DC Mood Change Gel 0.5 oz Mauve Iris/Heather DCM25 is one of the color changing collection by DND
Beside the amazing nail colours this collection has, watch your nail colour change magically before your eyes!
This DND DC MOOD Gel Polish is a temperature-activated and dramatically transforms colour depending on whether you’re feeling cold or hot. The first thing most people think of is mood polish which changes in response to temperature but the color changing catalyst can also be sunlight or even just the angle at which you’re viewing the polish. With the new formula, this system needs only Gel Colour and Top Coat, eliminating the use of Base Coat and Bond.
- Available in 36 different colours
- Nail polish with colour changing feature
- Each bottle is 0.6 fl oz, 18 ml
- It lasts to 21 days.
- LED and UV cured.
- Made in USA.
How To Use DND DC Mood Change Gel
- Gently remove the shine from nail bed with 180/240 buffer and clean the oil/dirt from nail bed.
- Apply 1st thin layer of Daisy soak-off gel color. Be sure to seal the free edge foe each step
- Cure under UV Lamp for 2 mins or LED for 60 seconds
- Apply 2nd layer Daisy Soak-Off Gel Color. Cure under UV Lamp or LED lamp with the same time as step 3
- Apply Daisy Top Gel. Cure under UV Lamp or LED with the same time as step 3
- Use a lint free pad/nail wipes with nail cleanser to remove the tacky residue on the nail
** PLEASE NOTE, Daisy DND Base Gel is still recommended to protect nails and in order to prevent turning the nail yellow. When using Base Gel, you MUST use base coat before applying color.
DND Top Gel 400 & DC Top Gel 700: Alcohol is needed in order to clean the sticky gel residue and in order to make the nail shiny.
DND Top Gel 600 & DC Top Gel 900 (No-Cleanser Needed): The use of Alcohol is NOT needed in order to remove the sticky gel residue. Apply the top coat on the nail and cure it under UV or LED light and finish.