For Licenced Professionals & Businesses Only
Due to the health and safety concerns, we DO NOT accept returns, refunds, or exchanges on any orders unless there is a manufacturer defect.
We do NOT ship to P.O. Boxes or outside of Canada.
Shipping and handling fees are an estimated rate and are in accordance with the applicable shipping rules, regulations and charges particular to each province. Shipping rates may be revised depending on your order; if you place a very small or large order, the shipping costs may be reduced or increased, depending on the order, and we will inform of any changes.
Please note in most urban cities in Canada, it usually takes 2-5 business days for shipment to arrive, but in the smaller towns can take up to 7 business days.
Please note these estimated shipping charges are the charge we take on most orders. If your purchase includes heavy items and/or large items, we may revise the amount for the shipment and will contact you if any changes are made.
Furniture Shipping: We do not accept credit card payments for furniture
The Original Gel Colour, CND Shellac gives you 14+ days of high-performance wear with stunning crystal shine!
- Shade: CREAM
- Collection: Autumn Addict
- Size: 7.3 ml. | 0.25 fl. oz.
WHAT IT IS:
A UV-cured colour coat featuring UV3 technology:
- On like polish
- Wears like gel
- Off in minutes
WHAT IT DOES:
- The second step of the Shellac system – brushes on for smooth, even coverage.
- Provides a long-lasting colour layer to nails.
WHY YOU NEED IT:
- Provides a revolutionary new colour service for nails.
- Provides 14-day wear.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Remove shine and rough ridges from nails using pink buffer (optional).
- Clean oil/dirt off nails using Scrub Fresh or polish remover and a lint-free pad (soap and water can also be used).
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac UV Base Coat to one hand and cure for 10 seconds under a UV lamp. Repeat on the second hand.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac colour polish to one hand and cure for 2 minutes under a UV lamp. Repeat on the second hand.
- Apply a second coat of Shellac colour polish to one hand and cure for 2 minutes under a UV lamp. Repeat on the second hand.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat to one hand and cure for 2 minutes. Repeat on the second hand.
- Remove sticky/tacky film left on the nail with a lint-free pad soaked in 79% or 99% Isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol can also be used).
Shellac Removal Instructions
- Shellac can easily be removed using Shellac Remover Wraps or pure 100% acetone.
- Place each finger in a remover wrap.
- Soak the pad on the wrap with pure acetone.
- Place wrap under the finger and the soaked cotton pad over the nail.
- Secure wrap tightly.
- Leave for 10 minutes and apply pressure to the nail.
- Pull the remover wrap off the nail using a twisting motion.
- Use pure acetone and a lint-free pad to remove any leftover residue.
- Pour pure 99% to 100% acetone into a small bowl.
- Soak your fingers in the acetone for 10 minutes.
- Pull fingers out and wait a couple of minutes (polish should start cracking/peeling).
- Peel and push off polish using an orange stick (wooden cuticle stick).
- To remove the remaining polish soak a cotton ball or pad in acetone and rub it over the nail.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- The colours on the website were designed to come as close to the true colour of the polish as possible. Because of monitor settings, we can’t guarantee an exact colour match. These colours are made to be a representation of the true colour.